Saturday 29 September 2012

Teachers Day Celebration

By: Atifah Osman
Photos: Atifah Osman | Lin Bong Chu


Its the final day of Term 3 and the kids are going to enjoy 4 days of school holiday (excluding sunday and friday). This means the teachers too (some, I must say...) will get some time off including me (Yabbadabadooooo~). Its not much but enough, I suppose to get some peace of mind. :D



Not only today is our last day of school but its the day whereby we, the member of SR PDJ celebrate teachers day in our school. It was seriously a laid back celebration, a feeling that I rarely get to experience when I was in school. It was so much fun considering its my first teachers day celebration this year. Reflecting back on my school years, I don't think we were able to witnessed any of the fun thing we have today. Well done to AJKs, performers, teachers and students. Keep up the good work.

Happy teachers day for all. Thank you for all the food and presents... May Allah bless us all to be better educators for the better future of our own country.

By the way, thank you to my secret santa@teacher who was made public; for getting me a big bulky present. It somehow made me feel so bad for the person who received my budget-contained present (a BIG funny story behind it - never failed to make me and my partner in crime to burst into laughter). I wonder how she responds to it. I guess she doesn't know how nervous it made me feel thinking of her reaction. It may look big on the outside but... -_-"

Before the event began, we had a little makan-makan during break time though there were quite a number of teachers who got to the table earlier than 'scheduled'. :p 

A sweet treat from one of the teachers. 
^__________________^
Yummmmmyyyy!
The only picture of the food that day.

Our usual emcee for any events and one of our sound engineer, I suppose...



As one of the segments for this celebration, ten Year 2 students were asked to go to the stage and imitate some of SR PDJ's teachers for the audience to guess. It was an entertaining show although I was one of the teachers being imitated; its kind of embarassing. But, luckily the kids were not able to guess it was me. The girl don't have my signature green hand fan but a job well done kiddos. :) Coaches, do better next time but jangan labih-labih ketulahan karang~ :p


***
Photos will come to follow... Still waiting for my dearest colleague to upload it to Facebook for me to post it here. Thank you for lending me your camera Cikgu Rinah HS... It made people think I love purple since from head to toe I am glinting in purple. 0.o What a coincidence...
***

Thank you for uploading Cikgu Rinah HS and Cikgu Lin BC.



No comments:

Post a Comment